All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.09Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £13.83Trending at £19.89
About this product
- DescriptionEducates executives and middle management in a way that speaks to business issues and solves business problems. This book defines Enterprise Information Management (EIM), addresses why it is required, and identifies the business issues surrounding it. It explains how EIM can be worked into organizations via various methodologies and techniques.
- Author BiographyJohn Ladley is currently the Principal of IMCue Solutions, a consultancy that focuses on providing high value EIM advisory services to CXOs, and IT vendors. He has also editor of the Data Strategy Journal.
- Author(s)John Ladley
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication25/05/2010
- GenreSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan Kaufmann Publishers In
- Weight1110 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.