All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book presents diverse perspectives from different disciplines with coherence and an admirable focus on federalism. It adequately explains why federalism needs to be re-examined and be a subject of fresh scholarship.
- Author BiographyAsma Faiz teaches in the Humanities and Social Sciences Department of Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS). She has been teaching courses on Comparative Politics, International Conflict, and Civil War. Her research areas include ethnicity, federalism, citizen diplomacy between India and Pakistan, and the rise and fall of nationalist movements in Pakistan. She has been a participant in various international conferences in Pakistan and the US. She has also been a co-organizer of conferences in LUMS on regional issues, with a focus on Pakistan and India. Her previous book India-Pakistan Dialogue: Bringing the Society In was published by the Regional Centre for Strategic Studies, Sri Lanka. She has pursued her doctoral studies at the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign and Sciences Po, Paris.
- Author(s)Asma Faiz
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication25/06/2015
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight576 g
- Width148 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.