Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £35.14
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.84
- £4.99Trending at £6.18
- £18.99Trending at £34.13
About this product
- DescriptionMaking Feminist Media provides new ways of thinking about the media and craft cultures generated by Riot Grrrl and feminism's third wave. It focuses on a cluster of feminist publications that began as zines in the 1990s and by tracking their successes and failures, provides insight into the politics of feminism's recent past.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Groeneveld is an assistant professor of Women's Studies at Old Dominion University. Her work is published in the Journal of Gender Studies, the Canadian Review of American Studies, and the edited collections Not Drowning, But Waving: Women, Feminism and the Liberal Arts (2011) and Modern Print Activism in the United States (2013). Her current research examines transnational feminist media events.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Groeneveld
- PublisherWilfrid Laurier University Press
- Date of Publication11/11/2015
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationWaterloo, Ontario
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintWilfrid Laurier University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight312 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.