All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.54
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.22Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
About this product
- DescriptionIdeal for inclusive settings, this newly retitled edition of Wanna Play provides many easily implemented and fun-filled ways to enhance children's social skills.
- Author BiographyRuth Herron Ross, owner and author of The Wanna Play Program, holds a Bachelor of Science in Beth and Ruth have been successfully using their education, personal experience, and passion in children's social development for over a decade. They found that children were not applying the social skills they had learned into school and community settings. There were few programs dealing with socialization that accommodated children on many different interactive levels. They developed a curriculum that was flexible and easily personalized for the specific needs of each child. This insight has evolved into The Wanna Play Program. Ruth Herron Ross and Beth Roberts have been successfully using The Wanna Play Program's techniques with children for over a decade. They have lectured in schools, parent support groups and conferences on the program's benefits and application. They have been training teachers, parents, professional and children on social skills as well as the methodology and teaching guidelines suggested in the program.
- Author(s)Beth Roberts-Pacchione,Ruth Herron Ross
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication08/03/2011
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight630 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.