All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Making Media Studies, David Gauntlett turns media and communications studies on its head. He proposes a vision of media studies based around doing and making - not about the acquisition of skills, as such, but an experience of building knowledge and understanding through creative hands-on engagement with all kinds of media.
- Author BiographyDavid Gauntlett is a Professor in the Faculty of Media, Arts and Design and Co-Director of the Communications and Media Research Institute at the University of Westminster, United Kingdom. See davidgauntlett.com for further information, blog, and videos.
- Author(s)David Gauntlett
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication27/02/2015
- GenreThe Arts: General & Reference
- Series TitleDigital Formations
- Series Part/Volume Number93
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight280 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £14.34Trending at £14.60
- £7.45Trending at £7.86
- £23.91Trending at £29.71
- £36.27Trending at £37.44
- £9.75Trending at £12.15
- £28.91Trending at £37.40
- £16.90Trending at £27.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.