All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEveryone loves handmade books. This collection includes beautiful leather-clad journals, block print notepads, accordion-fold mini-zines and others that feature interior pockets, unique closures, colourful stitching and eye-catching bindings. It also includes an illustrated stitch guide that provides the essential info for every binding.
- Author BiographyKathleen McCafferty is an editor for Lark Books and edited the bestselling Making Handmade Books by Alisa Golden. She lives in Asheville, North Carolina.
- Author(s)Kathleen McCafferty
- PublisherLark Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication03/04/2012
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationAsheville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLark Books,U.S.
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs, includes illustrations
- Width229 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.