All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.54Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
About this product
- DescriptionThe aim of this book is to show people how they can have much more if they make the best use of what they have. In comprehensible language it demystifies money and the accumulation of wealth to enable ordinary salary earners to cope better and increase their financial standing.
- Author(s)James A. Mackay,Noel Whittaker
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication30/03/1992
- GenreMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date24/03/1999
- Content Note50 b&w cartoons, bibliography, index
- Width132 mm
- Height210 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Most relevant reviews
- maria310404 Dec, 2014by
Best book ever
One of the best books ever written.This should be read by everyone aged 13 and over. I have bought this for my son, who I hope will enjoy it as much as us. A common sense practical easy to comprehend guide to finance.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.