All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Andrew Burn,Professor Andrew Burn
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleNew Literacies and Digital Epistemologies
- Series Part/Volume Number32
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Content Noteill.
- Weight250 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
- Author BiographyThe Author: Andrew Burn (M.A. Oxford, M.A. London, Ph.D. London) is Reader in Education and New Media at the London Knowledge Lab, in the Institute of Education, University of London. He is Assistant Director of the Centre for the Study of Children, Youth and Media. Before working in higher education, he was for many years a teacher of English, media and drama in secondary schools in England. He directed the media programme in the first specialist media arts school in the U.K., Parkside Community College in Cambridge.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.05
- £6.17Trending at £7.32
- £12.10Trending at £13.36
- £10.87Trending at £11.71
- £5.70Trending at £7.14
- £5.02Trending at £5.99
- £11.96Trending at £12.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.