All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMaking Sense is a clear and concise guide to research and writing for university and college students at all levels of study. Making Sense is intended for students in any humanities, business, or communications course containing research/writing components.
- Author BiographyJoan McKibbin teaches communication and computer applications at St Lawrence College. Margot Northey is a specialist in communications and the former dean of the School of Business at Queen's University.
- Author(s)Joan McKibbin,Margot Northey
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication09/04/2015
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Series TitleMaking Sense
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note7 Figures
- Weight308 g
- Width154 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.12
- £6.49Trending at £6.67
- £6.59Trending at £9.95
- £25.99Trending at £28.42
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.