All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis second edition of Making Sense of Mass Education has been comprehensively updated and features two new chapters.
- Author BiographyGordon Tait is Associate Professor in the School of Cultural and Professional Learning at the Queensland University of Technology.
- Author(s)Gordon Tait
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication09/10/2015
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight750 g
- Width190 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.56Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.