All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.88
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionHere, the author helps readers understand the relationship between the perception of our senses and the thinking that makes it possible for teachers and children to learn within a pedagogical relationship.
- Author BiographyAnne Hill is an instructor in the department of Elementary Education, at the University of Alberta and adjunct faculty at St. Stephen's College at the University of Alberta. She is retired from the Edmonton Public School Board, Alberta, Canada.
- Author(s)Anne Hill
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication09/12/2005
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width170 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.