Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £13.69Trending at £14.47
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- Author(s)Cyril Kirwan
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/05/2013
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGower Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIncludes 6 b&w illustrations
- Weight446 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Table Of ContentsContents: Introduction; Foundations of organizational learning; Learning as an individual process; Learning as a social process; Learning in organizations; The learning organization; The role of human resource management; The role of the line manager; Evaluating organizational learning; Indexes.
- Author BiographyDr Cyril Kirwan is a highly experienced management and organization development consultant. Before setting up Cyril Kirwan & Associates he worked for many years in the airline and financial services sectors. He now designs and delivers interventions in areas such as learning and development, leadership, change management and executive coaching for clients in a variety of industries in both private and public sectors. He holds a M.Sc. in Work and Organizational Psychology from Dublin City University and a Doctorate in Business Administration from Henley Business School. He is a Fellow of the Institute of Management Consultants and Advisers (FIMCA), a Chartered Fellow of the Institute of Personnel and Development (FCIPD) and a member of the American Psychological Association. He is also an associate faculty member at a number of business schools in Ireland and the UK.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.