All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.56
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £29.59Trending at £37.94
- £19.38Trending at £21.36
- £39.18Trending at £60.00
- £7.72Trending at £7.87
- £5.62Trending at £9.03
About this product
- DescriptionMaking Sense of the Organization elaborates on the influential idea that organizations are interpretation systems that scan, interpret, and learn. These selected essays represent a new approach to the way managers learn and act in response to their environment and the way organizational change evolves.
- Author BiographyKarl Weick is the Rensis Likert College Professor of Organizational Behavior and Psychology, and Professor of Psychology at the University of Michigan. He is one of the leading figures in the American Academy of Management and he is seen by many as one of the most influential thinkers and writers in the field.
- Author(s)Karl E. Weick
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/07/2009
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight524 g
- Width167 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.