All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith this warm and thoughtful volume, Bostrom offers 100 simple exercises that will boost readers' spirits and, more important, strengthen their spirits--that essential part that connects them to God.
- Author BiographyKathleen Long Bostrom is the author of dozens of books for children and adults. An ordained minister in the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.), Bostrom is currently co-Pastor of Wildwood Presbyterian Church in Grayslake, Illinois.
- Author(s)Kathleen Long Bostrom
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication25/01/2010
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight155 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Explore Buying Guides
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.