All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionWith transnationals now of immense significance to many economies and thus seeming to have immense leverage over host governments, this book looks at what can be done to influence the behaviour of these corporations. With a case study of Glaxo.
- Author(s)David Bailey,George Harte,Roger Sugden
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/06/1994
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight453 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.