All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAimed at all those modellers who wish to create a model railway set in an urban landscape, this title covers the selection and the construction of a wide range of urban buildings, and presents many detailed photographs of real buildings from which the modeller can gain ideas, identify specific features and draw inspiration.
- Author BiographyDavid Wright is a professional artist and model maker who has written several articles in the railway modelling press. He is well known at the major railway modelling exhibitions where he is especially renowned for his informative demonstrations and theatre presentations. This is David's second book for Crowood, his first being the highly acclaimed Making Rural Buildings for Model Railways.
- Author(s)David Wright
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication29/11/2013
- GenreHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note340 colour photographs
- Weight535 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.89Trending at £2.07
- £1.55Trending at £1.94
- £1.99Trending at £2.31
- £4.49Trending at £7.98
- £5.09Trending at £6.16
- £9.72Trending at £10.12
- £13.99Trending at £16.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.