All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVintage bags are the perfect way to bring a touch of feminine style and retro glamour to any outfit. Here are eight original projects inspired by the elegance and sophistication of styles from the 1920s to the 1950s. The bags are made from easily acquired materials using straightforward techniques and come in a range of beautiful shapes.
- Author BiographyEmma Brennan trained as a broadcast journalist and worked for the BBC and independent radio as a newsreader, researcher and reporter. She now sells jewellery and handbags under her label, Charlie's Aunt (www.charliesaunt.com). Her books for GMC Publications include Making Vintage Accessories and Making Vintage Jewellery.
- Author(s)Emma Brennan
- PublisherGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication25/08/2016
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationEast Sussex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Content Note31 templates, 106 photographs all in full colour
- Weight181 g
- Width215 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine3 mm
Most relevant reviews
- naomi50123 Jun, 2017by
I liked the book very much. My only problem is getting the templates made 200% bigger. Not being very good with technology I have struggled to get them done. If I had known I wouldn't have bought it
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.88Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.