All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA two-edged sword of reconciliation and betrayal, Chinook Jargon (aka Wawa) arose at the interface of Indian and White societies in the Pacific Northwest. Wawa s sources lie first in the language of the Chinookans who lived along the lower Columbia River ...
- Author BiographyGeorge Lang was the dean of arts at the University of Ottawa and the president of the Association des facultes et etablissements de lettres et de sciences humaines (AFELSH).
- Author(s)George Lang
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2009
- Series TitleFirst Nations Language Series
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, maps
- Weight331 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.74Trending at £9.11
- £6.34Trending at £7.34
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.30
- £12.45Trending at £12.75
- £12.10Trending at £13.65
- £10.87Trending at £12.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.