All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProviding 70 fresh hands-on lessons for phonics that will encourage students to move beyond learning and into a world of word discovery, this text is filled with a wealth of activities. Teachers will find it a cinch to integrate the reproducible resources directly into their reading program with little effort.
- Author BiographyPatricia M. Cunningham is a Professor of Education at Wake Forest University. She has over 30 years of experience, taught in various elementary grades and remedial reading, and was a curriculum coordinator and director of reading. Her major professional goal is promoting literacy for all children and currently engages in Four-Blocks(R) workshops and staff development with educators. Dorothy P. Hall is a Professor of Education at Wake Forest University.
- Author(s)Dorothy P. Hall,Patricia M. Cunningham
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication27/12/2007
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationOld Tappan
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAllyn & Bacon
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.45Trending at £10.90
- £6.68Trending at £7.34
- £12.10Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.02Trending at £5.99
- £5.70Trending at £7.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.