All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.65Trending at £9.09
- £12.49Trending at £14.84
- £6.07Trending at £6.23
- £8.91Trending at £9.92
- £11.41Trending at £14.15
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionThis book introduces readers to R, a freely available statistical language, to conduct program evaluations. The book uses case studies to illustrate techniques that include data description and visualization, bivariate analysis, simple and multiple regression, and logistic regression.
- Author BiographyDr. Auerbach is a professor at Yeshiva University and a well-known research methodologist. In addition to SSD for R, Dr. Auerbach was the lead author of SINGWIN, a forerunner of SSD for R. He has published over 80 articles in peer-reviewed publications, and is also the author of multiple book chapters. Dr. Zeitlin is an assistant professor at Yeshiva University's Wurzweiler School of Social Work where she teaches courses in single-subject research, statistics, evidence-based social work, child welfare, and cultural competence. Her work has been published in peer-reviewed journals, and she is a frequent presenter at nationally recognized conferences.
- Author(s)Charles Auerbach,Wendy Zeitlin
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication06/08/2015
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight642 g
- Width183 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.