All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhy is it that Italian children's fantasy has remained such a well-kept secret? How 'international' is the term 'fantasy', and to what extent has its development been influenced by local as well as global factors? This book charts the history and evolution of Italian children's fantasy, from its first appearance in the 1870s to the present day.
- Author BiographyLindsay Myers lectures in Italian and children's literature at the National University of Ireland, Galway. Her research interests include nineteenth and twentieth-century Italian children's literature and culture, fantasy literature, comparative children's literature and children's film.
- Author(s)Lindsay Myers
- PublisherVerlag Peter Lang
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- Place of PublicationPieterlen
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2011
- ImprintVerlag Peter Lang
- Weight390 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.54Trending at £8.94
- £17.11Trending at £21.90
- £7.33Trending at £7.72
- £12.06Trending at £12.26
- £6.78Trending at £8.98
- £11.17Trending at £15.28
- £7.27Trending at £8.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.