All listings for this product
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £10.96Trending at £12.74
- £15.98Trending at £17.58
- £5.77Trending at £6.21
- £3.59Trending at £4.71
- £6.44Trending at £6.76
- £11.56Trending at £11.65
- £18.98Trending at £27.12
About this product
- DescriptionMaking the Moments Count is a valuable resource for professional caregivers and volunteers, and for family and friends who provide care for a loved one, whether in the home or in an institutional setting.
- Author BiographyJoanne Ardolf Decker is professor emeritus of therapeutic recreation at Mankato State University in Minnesota. She frequently conducts workshops on recreation and leisure services for persons with special needs. Her recent efforts include volunteer training for care providers serving home-bound persons who are aged or have disabling conditions.
- Author(s)Joanne Ardolf Decker
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication28/11/1997
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.