All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEmery Roe suggests productive ways to manage messes -complex, large-scale problems that cannot be easily resolved. He develops his argument through an analysis of the 2008 financial crisis and policymakers' responses to it.
- Author BiographyEmery Roe is a practicing policy analyst and Associate at University of California Berkeley's Center for Catastrophic Risk Management. He is the author of Narrative Policy Analysis: Theory and Practice, also published by Duke University Press.
- Author(s)Emery Roe
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication25/03/2013
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note6 figures
- Weight313 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £27.98
- £27.03Trending at £28.54
- £39.99Trending at £41.89
- £35.99Trending at £36.42
- £16.69Trending at £16.91
- £7.79Trending at £14.91
- £3.40Trending at £5.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.