All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.99
- £4.98Trending at £5.60
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £12.03Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionUses the work of Zhang Shizhao, a famous Chinese thinker, to challenge democratic views about the origins of social change.
- Author BiographyLeigh Jenco (BA, Bard College; MA and PhD, University of Chicago) is a lecturer at the London School of Economics. Before moving to the LSE, she taught at the National University of Singapore for four years, and for 2007-2008 was appointed Postdoctoral Research Fellow with the Political Theory Project, Brown University. She is winner of the 2008 Strauss Award for Best Dissertation in Political Philosophy, awarded by APSA, and has published articles in the American Political Science Review, Political Theory and the Journal of Asian Studies.
- Author(s)Leigh Kathryn Jenco
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication03/06/2010
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight600 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.