All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAt a time of tea parties and rallies to restore sanity, the political debate in America has become nothing more than a shouting match of various soundbites. This book presents the conservative and liberal arguments related to the economic issues faced by the Obama administration, including market regulation and green economy.
- Author BiographyDavid Coates holds the Worrell Chair of Anglo-American Studies, Department of Political Science at Wake Forest University, USA. He previously held personal chairs at the universities of Leeds and Manchester, UK. He has written extensively on labor politics, contemporary political economy, and US public policy.
- Author(s)David Coates
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication01/08/2011
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Weight567 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.80Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.