Malcolm Lowry: From the Mersey to the World by Liverpool University Press (Hardback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £14.44+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £12.47Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 25 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPublished in conjunction with a festival and exhibition at Liverpool's Bluecoat arts centre celebrating Malcolm Lowry's centenary, this book showcases a variety of creative and critical approaches to Lowry and his work. It also demonstrates the richness of Lowry's influence on contemporary visual artists and includes full colour illustrations.
- Author BiographyBryan Biggs is curator of the Lowry season at the Bluecoat, which includes visual art, music, literature, dance and participation. He was awarded an MBE for services to the arts on Merseyside, 1996. Helen Tookey is a successful freelance writer, editor and scholar (clients include Carcanet Press, Tate Liverpool, FACT, Liverpool Biennial) and also a published poet.
- PublisherLiverpool University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationLiverpool
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLiverpool University Press
- Content Note40
- Weight714 g
- Width175 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byBryan Biggs,Helen Tookey
- Format DetailsCloth
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £9.70Trending at £10.85
- £9.19Trending at £9.62
- £6.28Trending at £7.90
- £8.77Trending at £9.50
- £7.79Trending at £8.36
- £4.00Trending at £6.99
- £7.53Trending at £8.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.