Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionAn examination of the meanings of blackness in the Brazilian state of Bahia, which is often called the most African part of Brazil.
- Author BiographyPatricia de Santana Pinho is Assistant Professor in the Department of Latin American, Caribbean, and U.S. Latino Studies at the State University of New York at Albany.
- Author(s)Patricia de Santana Pinho
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication25/01/2010
- Language(s)English, Multiple languages
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Translated byElena Langdon
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.