Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionWhy are so few women in positions of power? Why is government, business, the institutions and so much of British life dominated by men? The authors find the answers by interviewing over a hundred successful women and discovering what it takes for a woman to get to the top.
- Author BiographyEva Tutchell is an expert on gender issues, advising public authorities on challenges and solutions. Starting out as a secondary school teacher, Eva's work has covered all age groups. Her book, Dolls and Dungarees is recommended reading for primary school teachers, she has researched the attitudes of teenagers and particularly of teenage boys, has published guidance for schools and colleges on disordered eating and has developed and taught a module on gender for use in universities. John Edmonds is a trade unionist and specialist in work organisation. Until 2003 John was General Secretary of the 700,000 member GMB trade union where he increased the representation of women throughout the union. He also served as TUC President. More recently John has focused on environmental issues and on a more inclusive system of education and training. He is a Visiting Fellow at King's College, London, studying labour markets and gender equality.
- Author(s)Eva Tutchell,John Edmonds
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/03/2015
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGower Publishing Ltd
- Weight802 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.