All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAmerican artist Man Ray spend the most productive years of his career, during the 1920s and 1930s, in Paris.
- Author BiographyErin C. Garcia, former assistant curator in the Department of Photographs at the J. Paul Getty Museum, is currently an independent curator in San Francisco. She is the author of Photography as Fiction (Getty Publications, 2011).
- PublisherGetty Trust Publications
- Date of Publication31/05/2011
- GenreThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLos Angeles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGetty Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight666 g
- Width150 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Pagination128 pp
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.86
- £6.41Trending at £7.34
- £9.26Trending at £11.41
- £11.25Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £5.71Trending at £7.27
- £6.53Trending at £6.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.