All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for CEOs, this book explains how you can strengthen ties to the press, and manage those relationships effectively over the long-term. It enables you learn to repair your company's public image, and maintain goodwill with the community. It offers practical suggestions that help you learn how to take charge of various crisis situations.
- Author BiographyWilliam J. Holstein is an award-winning editor, author and journalist on subjects affecting chief executive officers and boards of directors. He is a columnist for The New York Times business section and has spent 30 years specializing in global business issues. Previously, he was Editor-in-Chief of Directorship magazine and Editor in Chief of Chief Executive magazine. He has been Editor at Large for Business 2.0, Senior Writer for U.S. News & World Report, and Correspondent and Editor for United Press International. He has written freelance articles for a wide variety of publications including Fortune and Politique Internationale.
- Author(s)William J. Holstein
- PublisherHarvard Business Review Press
- Date of Publication04/03/2008
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Series TitleMemo to the CEO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Business Review Press
- Weight171 g
- Width119 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £27.98
- £27.03Trending at £28.54
- £39.99Trending at £42.10
- £35.99Trending at £36.42
- £12.89Trending at £15.46
- £7.79Trending at £14.91
- £3.40Trending at £5.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.