All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBy examining one of the largest natural resource management failures of the twentieth century - the collapse of the Newfoundland cod fishery - this book seeks to understand the history of, and possible alternatives to, managerial responses to environmental issues.
- Author BiographyDean L.Y. Bavington is an assistant professor in the Department of Geography at Memorial University of Newfoundland.
- Author(s)Dean Bavington
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2010
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleNature | History | Society
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings, black & white tables, maps, figures, graphs
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £7.85Trending at £8.62
- £4.82Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.