All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContains 20 cases, including those from Harvard and Stanford, that present the broad range of topics that are pertinent to the management consulting. This title helps to prepare consultants and other business managers for a successful future in a highly competitive consulting environment.
- Author BiographyLarry E. Greiner is Professor of Management and Organization at the University of Southern California. Thomas H. Olson is Professor of Clinical Management and Organization at the University of Southern California. Flemming Poulfelt is Professor of Management and Strategy, Vice Dean at Copenhagen Business School, and Director of the CBS Leadership Lab.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication12/11/2009
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note29 black & white tables, 81 black & white line drawings
- Weight680 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byFlemming Poulfelt,Larry E. Greiner,Thomas H. Olson
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.84Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £6.20Trending at £6.86
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.