Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- Description* Provides a strategic, practical and analytical approach to management development. * Encourages the reader to apply techniques and come up with their own solutions. .
- Author BiographyDr. Diana Winstanley is Lecturer in Human Resource Management and Organisational Behaviour at Imperial College Management School where she is also a Director of the Health Management Programme. She has researched and published widely in HRM, business ethics, performance management, management competency, management development and careers. She is a member of the IPD. Dr Jean Woodall is Reader in Human Resource Management at Kingston Business School. She has researched widely in management development, the implications of organizational change for managerial careers and ethical issues in human resource management.
- Author(s)Diana Winstanley,Jean Woodall
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/03/1998
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleHuman Resource Management in Action S.
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note0
- Weight742 g
- Width175 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.