Management Ethics: Contemporary Contexts by Taylor & Francis Ltd (Paperback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.80+ £9.74 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDealing with the understanding of ethics for organization practice and managerial behavior, this volume provides an overview and critique of ethics as they relate to challenges and issues. Meant for postgraduate students of business and ethics, it examines ethics as it is deeply embedded in the everyday practice of management.
- Author BiographyStewart R. Clegg is Professor of Management at the University of Technology Sydney. Carl Rhodes is Associate Professor of Management at the University of Technology Sydney.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/06/2006
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white tables, 1 black & white line drawings
- Weight340 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byCarl Rhodes,Stewart R. Clegg
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.36
- £39.18Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.