All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a new textbook in English language covering the key concepts and instruments of cost and management accounting at an introductory level for undergraduate students, in addition to being suitable for MBA courses due to a strong focus on practical applications and cases.
- Author BiographyBoth authors hold a chair and teach at ESB Business School, Reutlingen University. They have been researching and teaching in the field of management and accounting and management control for many years. Andreas Taschner holds a diploma and a doctoral degree from Wirtschaftsuniversitat Wien (Vienna University of Economics and Business). He has more than 10 years of industry experience. He was appointed professor of management accounting at ESB Business School at Reutlingen University in 2011. His teaching and research interests include comparative management accounting, management reporting, investment appraisal techniques, and supply chain accounting. Michel Charifzadeh holds a diploma in business administration from Ludwig-Maximilians University Munich and received his doctoral degree from EBS Universitat fur Wirtschaft und Recht, Oestrich-Winkel. He has worked for several years as a project manager in mergers & acquisitions at Siemens AG. As a professor of finance and accounting he was employed at the International University of Bad Honnef-Bonn before he was appointed in 2011 to ESB Business School at Reutlingen University. His teaching and research interests include value based management, performance measurement, company valuation and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Author(s)Andreas Taschner,Michel Charifzadeh
- PublisherWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication15/06/2016
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintBlackwell Verlag GmbH
- Weight516 g
- Width170 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.00
- £33.98Trending at £35.21
- £2.80Trending at £4.67
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £10.04Trending at £12.99
- £13.80Trending at £18.93
- £9.09Trending at £9.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.