All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the relationship between the management of creativity and creative approaches to management. * Challenges the stereotypical opposition between 'creatives' and 'suits'. * Draws on the work of management theorists such as Mintzberg and Porter and creativity theorists such as Amabile and Boden.
- Author BiographyDr Chris Bilton is Lecturer in the Centre for Cultural Policy Studies and Director of the MA in Creative and Media Enterprises at the University of Warwick. Previously, he has worked as a performer, writer, community arts worker and arts development officer.
- Author(s)Chris Bilton
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication21/08/2006
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Note10 illustrations
- Weight586 g
- Width187 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.08
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
- £10.31Trending at £11.50
- £5.02Trending at £6.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.