All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £48.14Trending at £50.45
- £34.69Trending at £40.71
- £39.99Trending at £41.48
- £35.71Trending at £36.43
- £11.98Trending at £16.99
- £8.79Trending at £10.02
- £10.99Trending at £11.48
About this product
- Date of Publication15/07/2003
- Language(s)English & German
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleMir Special Issue
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationWiesbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Content Notebiography
- Weight203 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edited byNiels G. Noorderhaven
- Table Of ContentsGuest Editor's Introduction.- An Empirical Analysis of the Corporate Effect: The Impact of the Multinational Corporation on the Performance of Its Units Worldwide.- The Performance Implications of a Global Integration Strategy in Global Industries: An Empirical Investigation Using Inter-area Product Flows.- The Country-of-origin Effect in Multinational Corporations: Sources, Mechanisms and Moderating Conditions.- The Art of Knowledge Transfer: Secondary and Reverse Transfer in China's Telecommunications Manufacturing Industry.- Internal Diversity and Culture's Consequences: Branch/Head Office Relations in a German Financial MNC.
- Author BiographyProfessor DR. Niels G. Noorderhaven is Professor of International Management at Tilburg University, The Netherlands.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.