All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHighlights aspects of the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary embolism (PE). This title presents important aspects of diagnosis, risk stratification, and differential treatment of patients with PE. It emphases on specific issues related to PE, including pregnancy, cancer, thrombophilia, and air travel.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication20/03/2007
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleContemporary Cardiology
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note63 black & white illustrations, 40 black & white tables, biography
- Weight796 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byStavros Konstantinides
- Foreword byS.Z. Goldhaber
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.