All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionManagement of Atrial Fibrillation: A Practical Approach is the perfect pocket guide for those who care for patients afflicted by Atrial Fibrillation. From history of the condition and subsets of patients, to therapeutic and preventive procedures, this title comprehensively covers all aspects in managing this increasingly prevalent disorder.
- Author BiographyDr. Mohammad Shenasa qualified in 1975. He trained at the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Guy's Hospital University of London, and Mount Sinai Medical Center-University of Wisconsin, Milwuakee. Dr Shenasa then took academic positions at the University of Montreal, Canada and in 1989 he became professor of medicine and director of clinical cardiac electrophysiology at the University of Pittsburg, Pennsylvania. He spent two years as a visiting professor at the University of Munster, Germany. He is currently an attending physician at the O'Connor Hospital department of cardiovascular services and Heart & Rhythm Medical Group in San Jose, CA. Dr. Shenasa published many research papers and edited several books relating to cardiac arrhythmias and its management. Professor John Camm qualified in 1971. He worked at Guy's Hospital before working at St. Bartholomew's Hospital, London. In 1986 he moved to St. George's Hospital Medical School in London as Professor of Clinical Cardiology (British Heart Foundation). Professor Camm was elected the Chairman of Medicine in October 1990, a post rotated from in 1995. He is now the Chairman of the Division of Cardiac and Vascular Sciences at St. George's University of London. His major speciality is cardiac arrhythmias but he is also much involved in clinical cardiac electrophysiology, cardiac pacemakers, risk stratification in post myocardial infarction, heart failure and cardiomyopathy patients. He has a major interest in cardiovascular safety of cardiac and non-cardiac drugs. John has given over 1500 lectures to national and international audiences, written more than 1000 peer review papers and over 250 detailed reviews. He has authored and edited numerous books.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication25/12/2014
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleOxford Cardiology Library
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight212 g
- Width130 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edited byA. John Camm,Mohammad Shenasa
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.52Trending at £12.01
- £12.46Trending at £13.16
- £30.00Trending at £32.99
- £12.51Trending at £17.48
- £13.50Trending at £15.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.