All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.09
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £14.94Trending at £18.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.65
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £25.99Trending at £28.47
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an overview of various functional areas that support defense acquisition projects as well as their application to those projects. This book also highlights significant issues such as organizational considerations, the defense industrial base, and acquisition workforce issues.
- Author BiographyDr. Rendon is Senior Lecturer of Acquisition Management, Graduate School of Business and Public Policy at the Naval Postgraduate School. He has earned BBA, MBA, and DBA degrees as well as CPCM, C.P.M. and PMP certifications. He was recognized with the USAF Outstanding Officer in Contracting Award and the National Contract Management Association National Education Award and the NCMA Outstanding Fellow Award. Author of numerous publications in the fields of contract management, supply management, and project management, Dr. Rendon's publications also include U. S. Military Program Management: Lessons Learned & Best Practices (2007), and Contract Management Organizational Assessment Tools (2005). Dr. Snider is Associate Professor of Public Administration and Management, Graduate School of Business and Public Policy, at the Naval Postgraduate School. He earned a B.S. from the United States Military Academy, M.S. in Operations Research from the Naval Postgraduate School, and Ph.D. in Public Administration and Public Affairs from Virginia Tech. Author of numerous publications in the fields of acquisition, public administration, and project management, he received the Khi V. Thai Research Scholar of the Year Award at the 2008 National Institute of Governmental Purchasing Annual Forum.
- Author(s)Keith Snider,Rene G. Rendon
- PublisherAmerican Institute of Aeronautics & Astronautics
- Date of Publication19/09/2008
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleLibrary of Flight
- Place of PublicationReston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Institute of Aeronautics & Astronautics
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.