All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn examination of the role and relevance of international bureaucracies in global environmental governance.
- Author BiographyBernd Siebenhuner is Professor of Ecological Economics and Head of the GELENA research group on social learning and sustainability at the Carl von Ossietzky University, Oldenburg, Germany.
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication21/08/2009
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note4 tables
- Weight522 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byBernd Siebenhuner,Frank Biermann
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.