Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £27.75Trending at £48.19
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
About this product
- DescriptionBurning coal in electric utility plants produces, in addition to power, residues that contain constituents which may be harmful to the environment. This report discusses a variety of steps that are involved in planning and managing the use of CCRs as minefills, including an integrated process of CCR characterization and site characterization.
- Author BiographyCommittee on Mine Placement of Coal Combustion Wastes, National Research Council
- Author(s)Board on Earth Sciences & Resources,Committee on Mine Placement of Coal Combustion Wastes,Division on Earth and Life Studies,National Academy of Sciences,National Research Council
- PublisherNational Academies Press
- Date of Publication14/07/2006
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Academies Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.