Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.56
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £29.59Trending at £37.94
- £19.38Trending at £21.36
- £39.18Trending at £60.00
- £7.72Trending at £7.87
- £5.62Trending at £9.03
About this product
- DescriptionManaging Corporate Impacts uses simple frameworks to demonstrate why and how today's corporations co-create enduring value with multiple stakeholders simultaneously.
- Author BiographyJennifer J. Griffin is Professor of Strategic Management and Public Policy at the George Washington University School of Business, and Director of the Global Strategies Program at the George Washington University's Institute for Corporate Responsibility. She teaches courses on business strategy and public policy, issues management, social impact, and strategic stakeholder management.
- Author(s)Jennifer J. Griffin
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/01/2016
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleBusiness, Value Creation and Society
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note9 b/w illus. 5 tables
- Weight650 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.