Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £12.49Trending at £12.64
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £30.73Trending at £34.59
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionCorporate Social Responsibility (CSR) has become central to many businesses as they negotiate in an increasingly global marketplace. This book offers a strategic, communication-centred approach to integrating CSR into organizations, founded in stakeholder engagement and dialogue.
- Author BiographyW. Timothy Coombs, Ph.D., is a Professor in the Nicholson School of Communication at the University of Central Florida. He is the 2002 recipient of the Jackson, Jackson & Wagner Behavioral Science Prize from the Public Relations Society of American for his crisis research. He is author of the award-winning Ongoing Crisis Communication (1999), Today's Public Relations (with Robert Heath, 2006), and Code Red in the Boardroom: Crisis Management as Organizational DNA (2006). Sherry J. Holladay, Ph.D., is Professor at the Nicholson School of Communication at the University of Central Florida, Orlando. Dr. Holladay's research interests include corporate social responsibility, crisis communication, activism, and reputation management. Her work has been widely published in journals. Together, Timothy Coombs and Sherry Holladay are authors of the award winning books It's Not Just PR: Public Relations in Society (2007, Wiley-Blackwell), PR Strategy and Application: Managing Influence (2010, Wiley-Blackwell) and co-editors of The Handbook of Crisis Communication (2010, Wiley-Blackwell).
- Author(s)Sherry J. Holladay,W. Timothy Coombs
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication26/08/2011
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.