All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.42
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.88Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
About this product
- DescriptionEarlier editions published as: Managing cultural differences / Philip R. Harris, Robert T. Moran.
- Author BiographyRobert T. Moran is Professor of International Management, Emeritus and Former Interim Chair of the International Studies Department at Thunderbird School of Global Management, USA. Neil Remington Abramson is Associate Professor of Management, in the Strategy Area Group of the Beedie School of Business, Simon Fraser University, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. He is the recently elected president of the Simon Fraser Faculty Association (2013--2014), a position he has held in the past (2001--2002). In 1991--1992, he was an assistant professor at the Richard Ivey School of Business in London, Ontario, Canada. Sarah V. Moran has a masters degree in Intercultural Communication from Arizona State University and has successfully completed all required course work at McGill University for a Ph.D. in Management. Following her masters degree, she worked for four years in Asia.
- Author(s)Neil Remington Abramson,Robert T. Moran,Sarah V. Moran
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication05/03/2014
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note6 black & white illustrations, 61 colour illustrations, 50 colour tables, 6 black & white line drawings, 61 colour line drawings
- Weight1474 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edition Statement9th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.