All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBrings together articles by scholars of China and India who share and discuss their research findings in four areas: Challenges, Opportunities and Responses to Globalization; Social Security and Governance; National Security in the age of Globalization; and Ethnicity and Identity in the New World.
- Author BiographyDavid A Kelly took a PhD in East Asian Studies at Sydney University, later holding a Fulbright Fellowship at the University of Chicago (1984). He worked in the Contemporary China Center, Australian National University, and School of Politics, Australian Defence Force Academy, and lived in Beijing from 2000 to 2004. Among his works are Chinese Marxism in the Post Mao Era (1991) and Asian Freedoms: Journeys of an Idea in the Cultural Contexts of East and Southeast Asia (1998). He is a member of the editorial board of Contemporary Chinese Thought. Ramkishen S Rajan is currently an Associate Professor at the School of Public Policy, George Mason University in Virginia, USA. He was previously a Visiting Associate Professor at the Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy, National University of Singapore, and prior to that he was on the faculty at the School of Economics, University of Adelaide for five years. He has been a frequent consultant to the Asian Development Bank in Manila and the UN-ESCAP in Bangkok and a number of regional think tanks. Professor Rajan specializes in International Economic Policy with particular reference to developing Asia-Pacific. His current specific topics of interest include international capital flows, foreign exchange reserve management, exchange rate regimes and economic regionalism, and he has published extensively in these areas. Gillian H L Goh is a Postdoctoral Fellow at the Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy. She completed her doctorate at the University of Western Australia in 2001 and later spent some time at the Department of War Studies, King's College London, as a visiting Research Fellow. She has published in the areas of North Korean nuclear security and the ASEAN method of conflict management, and her current research focus is on the scope for potential cooperation between India and China.
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication12/04/2006
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight735 g
- Width160 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byDavid A. Kelly,Gillian H. L. Goh,Ramkishen S. Rajan
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.04
- £33.98Trending at £35.27
- £3.40Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £10.84Trending at £12.97
- £13.80Trending at £18.94
- £9.29Trending at £9.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.