All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.95Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.88
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionMinban schools have established their position in China's education system. This book applies the theories of new institutionalism to the minban school as an organization and as a party in relationships with other institutions.
- Author BiographyYing Wang is a lecturer in the Department of Sociology at China Women's University, Beijing, China. She received an MA in Sociology from Peking University and a PhD in Sociology from City University of Hong Kong. Her major research interests include sociology of education, gender studies, and social welfare and social policy in China. Her articles have been published in the Journal of International and Comparative Social Policy, the Journal of Comparative Asian Development, Global Education, Jiangsu Social Sciences, and the Journal of China Women's University.
- Author(s)Ying Wang
- PublisherCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Date of Publication01/11/2013
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight476 g
- Width148 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition Statement1st Unabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.