All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionManaging International Joint Ventures provides practical advice on how to design desirable international joint venture organizational and financial structures, and on choosing the best way to make them work.
- Author BiographyClifford Matthews has worked extensively throughout the world on IJV projects in business sectors as diverse as engineering, food distribution and project management. He has worked as a private consultant to investors and contracting companies in Europe and the USA on IJV projects aimed at the developing parts of the world, including Asia and Eastern Europe. The author acknowledges the assistance provided by his colleague Mr Neil Haver in providing the benefit of his considerable experience in the management of IJV's.
- Author(s)Dr. Clifford Matthews
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2001
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight411 g
- Width154 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.