All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEmergency care professionals are increasingly expected to work autonomously when caring for patients with minor musculoskeletal injuries and conditions. They have to be able to competently and safely take a patient s history, examine, diagnose and provide management of these conditions.
- Author BiographyDavid Bradley was formerly a Senior Lecturer in Emergency Care at Liverpool John Moores University, Liverpool, UK.
- Author(s)David Bradley
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication27/12/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleAdvanced Healthcare Practice
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight826 g
- Width185 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £8.90Trending at £10.31
- £14.08Trending at £18.99
- £10.67Trending at £11.25
- £6.92Trending at £7.30
- £8.85Trending at £8.98
- £7.76Trending at £8.05
- £16.63Trending at £17.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.