All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.88
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionManaging Nonprofit Organizations offers a comprehensive treatment of the key topics in nonprofit management for practitioners, professors, and students in both graduate and undergraduate courses. This groundbreaking volume serves as both text and handbook and includes supplemental online materials and additional cases.
- Author BiographyMary Tschirhart is a professor in the School of Public and International Affairs and director of the Institute for Nonprofit Research, Education, and Engagement at North Carolina State University. Wolfgang Bielefeld is professor emeritus in the School of Public and Environmental Affairs at Indiana University, Purdue University Indianapolis.
- Author(s)Mary Tschirhart,Wolfgang Bielefeld
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication27/07/2012
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJossey Bass Wiley
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1004 g
- Width183 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.